The Street Department is responsible for keeping our streets clean and safe for travel. We work hard to make sure our streets are free of potholes and debris that can cause damage to vehicles. We also make sure overhanging trees are trimmed so as not to scrape the tops of larger vehicles. Keeping right aways and alleys mowed and clean are another responsibility of our street crew. In addition the street department provides the brush pickup services for the city of Paris.
- Citywide curbside brush and yard waste pickup will be conducted on the 1st & 3rd Friday of each month.
- Upon request curbside pickup may be available on other dates. To make arrangements for this service please contact the Street Department at City Office (660) 327-4334.
- Brush larger than 9″ in diameter will not be accepted.
- All brush and yard waste will need to be placed next to the curb in an accessible location.
- Grass, weeds, & leafy vegetation will need to be placed in boxes or bags. Please note ONLY yard waste will be accepted and foreign materials will be left at the curb.