- Scheduled pickup will be Monday and/or Thursday
- 5:00 a.m for commercial and 7:00 a.m. for residential.
- 3 cans are allowed per household per pickup.
- Trash containers must not exceed 35 gallons and not weight more than 70 lbs.
- Each item must be able to be carried by 2 people, and not exceed 150 lbs.
- Appliances containing freon must have proper DNR paperwork attached in order for it to be picked up. This form can be picked up at the City Office.
- Appliances are limited to 2 per household per pickup.
- Items that are not accepted are tires, oil, batteries, paint, auto parts, animals, hazardous waste and yard waste. Please see the flyer below for disposal of household hazardous waste and e-waste items through the Mark Twain Regional Council of Governments collection center in Perry.
- Any construction and demolition waste will require a container and will need to be set up through second party for an additional fee.
- All items must be bundled, bagged or boxed, no longer that 4 ft in length and curbside.
2018 Bulk Trash Pick-Up Dates
- January 8
- January 11
- May 14
- May 17
- September 10
- September 13
- November 12
- November 15